This three-day course equips students with the skills and
knowledge to install and configure HP Insight Control
integrated management solution for physical and virtual
servers. Students will spend the time learning about,
installing, and configuring HP Insight Control to proactively
manage system health through remote management tools.
The course will also cover the integration of various options
within HP Systems Insight Manager (HP SIM), including
ProLiant Support Pack version control.
Zur Zeit keine aktuellen Trainings verfügbar.
Administrators, engineers and consultants who will:
• Plan and manage the deployment of the HP Systems Insight Manager
and HP Insight Control suite components
• Monitor and manage network systems with HP SIM
HP recommends that students have attained the following credentials
or levels of experience before taking this course:
• Introduction to HP Insight Control WBT (HK317AAE)
• Introduction to HP ProLiant Servers (HE643S)
In addition, HP recommends that students are familiar with general
networking terminology and basic network security concepts and have
an understanding of one of the following operating systems:
• Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7
• RedHat Enterprise Linux AS or RedHat Enterprise Linux ES
• SuSE Linux Enterprise Server